Rubber diaphragm material: 1) Mechanical properties of […]
Rubber diaphragm material:
1) Mechanical properties of rubber diaphragm material: PPI adopts specially treated 301SS as the diaphragm material, which has good mechanical properties.
2) The smoothness of the rubber diaphragm: the residue on the surface of the diaphragm will cause stress concentration, and the earth affects the stress distribution of the diaphragm (the influence coefficient is 1.2-3. 0), the diaphragm of the PPI is cold-rolled, and polished. The treatment is smooth and free of impurities.
3) Thickness of the rubber diaphragm: The thickness of the material also affects the stress. The thickness of the diaphragm is inversely proportional to the stress. The PPI standard thickness is 0.016", when the thickness is less than 0. 010", the material will be difficult to handle and is easily deformed, and the too thin film is easily broken.
2. Rubber diaphragm stress:
1) The contour of the rubber diaphragm cavity: The large factor affecting the diaphragm stress is the shape of the cavity. The cavity of the PPI is machined by a five-axis CNC machine with an accuracy of 0.0001 inches.
2) Torque: “O” ring seal, small tightening torque, reduce diaphragm stress and improve rubber diaphragm life.
Auto-maintenance equipment rubber product